Friday 11 February 2011

At Rangunan Zoo~

 me and my friends came home from school events. Incidentally, weleft early. And we want to walk. because the nearest place whereentertainment is Ragunan zoo, so we decided to go to Ragunan.
"Established ind 1864 and moved to its present location in the southern suburbs of Pasar Minggu, South Jakarta in 1966, the Zoo Covers 135 hectares of beatiful, shady gardens. It is home to over 260 species of animals (including many of which are endangered and threatened) from all parts of Indonesia and the rest of the world. There are a total of  3122 animals including birds for the viewing pleasure of the public. These exhibits also serve to help zoo officials in the preservation and propagation of Indonesian Wildlife. Special attractions for the children include a Children's Zoo and playground, alng with the Sunday events of elephant, pony cart and boat rides. Watching the orang utans on their daily tour of the zoo grounds in a pony cart is a special treat for visitors of all ages."

bear a happy couple.
This is the Komodo dragon, the most ferocious animal. if you get into the cage, then your life will not be safe within 5 seconds. [there who want to try]
Monkey Winks

3 comments:

  1. Zoo is a great place, isn't it?. It's very sad that many species are endangered and threatened.
    The first photo is a deer? There are about 1100 wild deer in Nara Park.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your visit to my blog.

    I'm amazed that you have this wonderful blog as a high-school student. I look forward to reading your report with photos from Indonesia.

    I like both the flavor and the taste of jasmine tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. あなたのコメントをいただき、ありがとうございます。

    ~>Snowwhite
    wow, lots of deer there. that in Indonesia, most animals that have been going extinct that may be one-horned rhino, birds of paradise, elephants, lizards dragons, and others. but they are looking after only on certain islands.

    ~> Stardust
    thank you again for visiting my blog already.
    I still grade 2 senior high school, and I also was struggling to know more about Indonesia, but actually I am more motivated to learn about Japanese culture.
    I love with all sorts of tea, but I prefer jasmine tea.

    ReplyDelete