Sunday 20 February 2011

at Grand Tropic Suites' Hotel

these photos I took when I was training at Grand Tropic Suites'hotel. I learned a lot about the science of hospitality here.besides that, the employees are also friendly, and good. almost 6months I worked at this hotel.

I had an interesting activity in the hotel,meeting a variety of strange visitors. just a promotion, the Hotel is ideal for tour or group, because the hotel include the type aparthotel,which in a hotel room there is room in it [suite room]. and again there are beaches in the area of the swimming pool.
Monkey Icon Cici
PhotobucketTropic~

2 comments:

  1. The form of this hotel looks like the Hindu temple of the last post, tall and (moderately)pointed, though materials would be quite different. How many floors does this hotel have? Are you interested in becoming a hotel staff?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ~> Stardust
    hmm, I did not know the exact form of the theme of this hotel, but within the hotel have a tropical theme. This hotel has a twin building, another building is apartments.
    This hotel has 22 floors [actually on the elevator floor of the hotel until 27, but there is no floor 2,3,413,14]
    follow a training in a hotel was required at my school [school of tourism, hospitality majors] so inevitably I had to go. and maybe I do not aspire as an employee of this hotel. [for something].
    Thank U for visiting my blog again. \(^o^/)'

    ReplyDelete