Thursday 19 May 2011

Sun Shine~

 Yep, as you can see how great the sun shining on the whole earth.what happens if there is no sun? I can not imagine
Monkey Iconin my countrynow is very hot. in one city in my country as well, reaching the highest temperature during the last 50 years. whereas in my city,the heat is more oppressive than usual. I even saw people who useumbrellas to protect themselves from the sun. actual sun was hot,but the heat was the one who makes more heat.

From the Indonesian meteorology and geophysics agency has warned people not to be surprised when faced with suddenweather changes. [such as for example, a sudden rain but hot air.]
___________________________
Skywatch Friday

7 comments:

  1. A very ptetty sweep of cloud, colour and light in these skies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel hot by remembering our last year's heat wave to read your words. I wish you no drought and cooler days soon.

    I, too, think that light, clouds, colors are making terrific photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi
    ~> Greyscale Territory Thank U ^^
    ~> stardust Hi, [long lime no see]thank you visit this blog again. ^ ^
    hmm, unfortunately in this country there is no winter. only the rainy season and summer. when it rains, floods everywhere. but when the summer, it was hot. [but rather summer]
    I also hope like that, do not going drought here.
    *in fact, the picture [the first photo] is a bit blurry because my own fault. When I took the picture, I do not intentionally look directly into the light. glare. then the picture drawn by accident.*

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is beautiful!! I also couldn't imagine if we don't have sun, nothing will grow I think. ^_^

    SWF

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos! here it is rainy and cool still...we are looking forward to sun and warmer temperatures soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice photos, great angles. We're still getting snow where I live (2.2 km above sea level) as we head into summer. Some semblance of heat will arrive in a few more weeks.

    ReplyDelete